Saggubiyyam Payasam Recipe – How to make Sabudana Kheer Recipe – Easy Payasam Recipes
- 1/2 cup Saggubiyyam / Sago
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 1/2 cups Water
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
- Cashews and Raisins
- Heat a teaspoon of ghee in a pan, roast the sago in low flame for 3 to 4 minutes and keep it aside.
the remaining ghee to the pan to fry the nuts. First roast the cashews
till light brown then add raisins and let them plump up and set aside.
- In the same pan boil water. Add the roasted sago to the boiling water and cover with a lid.
- Let it cook on low flame until transparent and soft, stir occasionally to avoid lumps.
- Now add the sugar and powdered cardamom. Mix well.
- When sugar dissolves add milk and combine well. Keep on low flame and cook for 3 minutes.
- Finally, add the cashews and raisins and mix well. Serve!