Date Sesame Ladoo – Khajoor And Til Laddu – Vegan Healthy Date Sesame Balls Recipe
- 1/2 cup White Sesame seeds
- 3/4 cup Chopped Dates
- 1/4 cup Desiccated Coconut
- Dry roast the sesame seeds in a pan on medium flame until get nice aroma and light brown in color (about 2 to 3 minutes).
- Remove from the flame and let it cool.
- Grind the sesame in a mixer just for few seconds to get crushed.
- Then add chopped dates and grind again. Take the mixture to a bowl.
- Now make round shape balls with the mixture.
- Roll the prepared balls in desiccated coconut.
- Store them in an air tight container.